Sunday, October 25, 2015

Blog #4 bucket list



1) One of the things I want in my bucket list is to save up for a car. Getting a car is one of the important things I want to get in the future because with a car u get to travel to places you haven't been before.

2) My second goal in my bucket list is buying a nice house with a nice big patio and invite friends over and talk about life. I prefer a house than apartment because with a house is just one big payment and apartments are due every month, and their prices go up whenever a new person moves in.

3) Third goal I want to accomplish is to become an art teacher. I love art and I'm really good at it. When I don't have things to do I grab a pencil and paper and start drawing whatever I can think of.

4) I also want to become one of the fastest runners since people have told me I run fast and also won a little trophy for always being the first one to finish the mile.

5) The last goal for my bucket list is to travel the world and get to know many places before dying. I would like to accomplish this last goal with my kids and husband so we can make tons of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment