Wednesday, October 7, 2015

blog #3 Favorite Hobby


        One of my favorite Hobby after school hours is play soccer at a place call soy. I’ve been playing since little, i used to be in my elementary girls soccer team. Soccer is a really fun sport to play. Some people call it soccer some call it Futbol, in Spanish. My favorite team is Barcelona and one of my favorite players is Messi. Soccer is my favorite hobby because it’s not just a fun thing to do but it also helps you with your health, like your leg muscle and gets your heart stronger. I also like to play FIFA, a really fun Xbox game. 
         I really enjoy playing soccer, sometimes I would call my best friend and she’ll come over to play Xbox, sometimes she’ll win me but sometimes I would. I’m a little sad now that she’s leaving to Mexico and maybe this time for the rest of her life. I’m going to miss all those fun times when she would come to my house around 5 pm and we would play soccer outside. Now is all about focusing in school and work.  
        soccer is a really known sport and fun to play that even parents start getting their kids of ages 5 and up to learn the game so they can join a soccer team. My little nephews ages 4 and 5 are already playing soccer for their school soccer team. If they practice and practice throw out their life, they have many chances of becoming a professional soccer player winning millions of dollars. I think it’s better for little kids to start getting good at something they like, so that way they grow to be someone and not fall for those kids that try to bring you down just so u can be as cool as them. It also depends on what kind of choices you make and always go for the best one.  

       
         

No comments:

Post a Comment